- Why shouldn't we have the same login in all of them?
- Why can't I share information between web applications?
- Why can't I choose what I want to share with my different kind of connections or relationships?
- How can I get related to other people that shares the same interests, taster or whatever.
- Couldn't be the web more intelligent?
- Why can´t I access all these applications and get instant access to their information from all of my devices, PC, MobilePhone, IPOD, EMAIL ...
For me this is the big challenge for web3.0, the Social Graph, since it aggregates several technologies, concepts, philosophies, mathematical models, artificial intelligence, Standards...
In parallel the there are other issues to solve that involves money and the figth for maintaining more active users in their web apps.
I'm curious for the coming years ore maybe months, and just like Fernando Pessoa would say: «I'm missing the future»
There will be much more to talk about web3.0 and a dissertation won't be enough, my contribute with this post is to put here just a flavour of it.