«FindBugs, a program wich uses static analysis to look for bugs in Java code»
- Possible bugs - empty try/catch/finally/switch statements
- Dead code - unused local variables, parameters and private methods
- Suboptimal code - wasteful String/StringBuffer usage
- Overcomplicated expressions - unnecessary if statements, for loops that could be while loops
- Duplicate code - copied/pasted code means copied/pasted bugs
«YourKit, LLC is a technology leader, creator of the most innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java & .NET applications. The YourKit Java Profiler has been already recognized by the IT professionals and analysts as the best profiling tool.
With YourKit solutions, both CPU and memory profiling have come to the highest professional level, where one can profile even huge applications with maximum productivity and zero overhead.
There are several, recent innovations to profiling that have gained well-deserved popularity among professional Java developers, both in big and small companies.
YourKit is the standard-setter in the evolution of profiling tools.»http://www.yourkit.com/